In Michigan, #cut50 is partnering with The Michigan Council on Crime and Delinquency to organize a breakfast event, featuring a panel of formerly incarcerated people and a few performances, followed by one-on-one meetings between legislators and members of Nation Outside.
In addition to legislators, MCCD will invite key stakeholders to attend:
● Michigan Department of Corrections
● Member of the Michigan Collaborative to End Mass Incarceration (MI-CEMI) -
representing 50 organizations
● Michigan Legislative Corrections Ombudsman
● Michigan Legislative Criminal Justice Commission
● Michigan Committee on Juvenile Justice
Event starts at 8:30am.
For more information, please visit the Michigan Council on Crime and Delinquency.
124 N Capitol Ave
Mackinac Room, 5th Fl.
Lansing, MI 48933
Google map and directions